Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Transfers, Easter, Etc...

Dear Family and Friends, 

Hello! You are probably wondering why I am emailing today....well the library was closed on Monday because of Easter, so thus it will be done today. But that's okay because now I get to wish my Sissy a Happy Birthday on her Birthday!!! I love you so much Jac! You are my angel. Have the best day. :) Eat some jello cake for me!

Next...Transfers. I am staying in the blessed land of Napanee. Sister Sears went to Kitchener with Sister Anderson (one of my previous companions). Guess who my new companion is?! You will never believe it....It's a companion that I have already had....Sister Puruganan from the Philippines. It was such a surprise. We got called on Sunday night from Elder Fielding and he said, "Sister Hardcastle, you will be serving with someone that you know very well." My immediate thought was Sister Dyer from the MTC. I was not expecting to be serving with Sister P again, but I am SO EXCITED. We have only been together for one day, but oh my goodness she is incredible! Her testimony inspires me to be better each and every day. This transfer will be a good one. :) What a tender mercy. Elder Fielding also said that President Scott felt inspired to put us together again, and I trust him!

Easter was super great. We went to the Branch President's house for an Easter dinner. and we ate Lamb (symbolizing the Lamb of God). It was....interesting. Tasted good though! We then had two Easter dinners on Monday. I was stuffed, but I made a Hardcastle of myself. 

So. We sold our car. Cool, huh?! We are driving the Zone Leaders' car until we get a new one in May. One of the members from another Branch bought the Malibu, so now we're driving a Chevy Cruze. Just for you Dal. :) It's very touchy though....I feel like I barely touch the brake and I'll give Sister Puruganan a heart attack.

I started my 3rd journal this past week. It's pretty exciting! I think I'll type all of them up and publish a book when I get home. Haha, just kidding. It would never sell. 

Sister Sears and I had a great last week together. Some hard times, but even more good times. I loved the time I was able to spend with her, and it went by wayyy too quickly. We drove to this amazing town called Tamworth to eat at some members' house. It was the most beautiful view ever! Look at the pictures I'll send. :)

All of our investigators are doing pretty well. Not much update. We changed James' baptism date to the end of May, on his birthday. He is doing so well! The two little girls we are working with may not be able to be baptized because of some family issues, but we keep praying!

I know last week that I mentioned I would be going on exchanges with Sister Zerkle, well I was wrong. I went on my fourth exchange with Sister Waldron. She is the bomb. We had such an awesome day together. Many miracles. 

I am so sorry this is so short! We were told to just email quickly because today is not preparation day. So I'm sorry that I won't be emailing back individually, but I appreciate all of the love and support. I hope you all have an amazing week. :) Love you forever!

Love, 

Sister Hardcastle

"Have Faith, Have Hope, Live Like His Son, Help Others On Their Way"

Sister Waldron and I!
Katelynn and Michaela!
District Meeting. We won the trophy :)
The Zone Competition....
The view from the members' house....so pretty! 
I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints :) 
Cute eh?!
Of course I bought this.

No comments:

Post a Comment